What is Fonomix?
FONOMIX is a self levelling sound absorbing screed.
Thanks the recycled polimeric additive used during the production, this product allows the realization in one application of a support screed for the floor with an excellent sound insulation.
As it is self levelling, this product allows to spare time, costs, resources and obstruction at building site.
The product mix is in compliance with the technical specifications of the Norm UNI 10667-14 and is protected by patent.
TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF FONOMIX
- Improvement of sound performances
- High resi tance to pressure and bending
- Excellent thermal conductivity on floor heating
PRACTICAL ADVANTAGES OF FONOMIX
- Easy to knead
- Quick execution at construction site
- High daily performance
- Tidiness and order at construction site
- Good result with small time execution
USES OF FONOMIX
Fonomix is suitable for the realization of self levelling screeds with a thickness till 12cm.
Thanks its fibrous texture Fonomix avoids the formation of cracks and allows the improvement of sound insulation when walking on the floor.
Fonomix can be applied directly on the slab without any polythene sheet or sound mat.
Fonomix could also be used also on outdoor terraces and with incline till 1% refining it with a floor.
When applying it is not necessary to close the windows; by high temperatures it’s recommended the coat of an antivanishing substance after 24 hours from the laying
Caratteristiche Tecniche e di Utilizzo di Fonomix
ADVICES FOR THE LAYIG OF FONOMIX
- In case of any skull caps, it’s better to dampen them before the laying of FONOMIX
- The laying base must be clean, and without any leftover or any other manufacturing rest
- The laying of FONOMIX can be made before the realization of plasters
- FONOMIX can be layed on each horizontal surface (but pure aluminum) without any separation sheet; it’s not required the closure of vertical holes with PE or other material sheets, unless there is the possibility of water infiltration from the outside. Before the laying of FONOMIX containment supports must be arranged and a expanded PE perimetral strip of minimum 5mm thickness.
- Use temperatures are between 5 and 28°C, as the common cement products
- Before laying parquet it is recommended to check the humidity level, and the laying of suitable primers.
- For linoleum floors or similar, it is necessary some finish with consecutive shave with particolar materials. For this reason it is recommended to contact the technical staff of S.C. TRADE.
The technical staff of S.C. TRADE is available for any information regarding the application even at building site.
You are kindly invited to check the “information material”, “certifications” and “technical document” of FONOMIX.
In this section you can find multimedia files about FONOMIX, the self levelling sound proof screed produced by S.C. TRADE
Fonomix presentation video
We invite you to view the “documentation” of FONOMIX, its “certifications” and “specifications items”that you can download below.
CONTACT US FOR FREE INFO OR QUOTES
Via Aldo Moro 8 D/E – 42040 Campegine (RE)
+39 0522 1476338
+39 0522 906435